Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service
- Placement of order with Knot & CO LLC. constitutes acceptance of terms.
- Terms are Pre-Pay or Net 30 days unless otherwise noted on your account.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- Our products are made by hand. Colors may vary slightly between dye lots and individual rugs. Slight pattern irregularities are normal in handmade items. Due to the inherent nature of handmade rugs, all sizes are approximate and are subject to normal variances and tolerances.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.